We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing on the Everyrealm team to help support and build the marketing initiative for one of our most important products. As a Director of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for designing and executing a GTM strategy for our product launch as well as building strategies for content around the product. In this role, you will be working with marketing, designers, developers and business leads. The candidate must have significant experience in bringing products to market.
From fashion shows, concerts, and games, to NFTs, DAOs, and gaming guilds, Everyrealm does it all. We partner with some of the biggest brands and sports leagues to create great experiences in the metaverse.
Founded in 2021, Everyrealm is one of the most active investors in and developers of the metaverse ecosystem. Everyrealm has holdings in 30+ metaverse platforms, has developed more than 100 metaverse real-estate projects, owns over 3,000 NFTs and manages an e-sports gaming guild.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a well-scoped, well-documented GTM strategy for one of our largest product launches.
- Conduct market research to understand the public interest and determine the marketability of products and services.
- Partner with creative to build unique marketing strategies across multiple web2 and web3 communication channels like social media, blogs, digital media, press, partnerships, tv, billboards.
- Create marketing plans internally and for partners detailing outcomes and goals.
- Distill and communicate the product marketing vision to teams.
- Create sales materials for potential consumers
- Handle public relations and troubleshoot internal and external issues as they arise.
- Communicate with multiple deparments.
- Customer acquisition: bring awareness to your product through content such as social media, copywriting, and blogs.
- Communicating with different audiences by developing creative content for advertisements, videos, and articles. This content must also be consistent with the tone, branding, and voice outlined in the marketing plan.
- Develop campaigns and build content campaign calendars.
- Craft a project plan to map out content releases.
- Define, manage and track key product delivery KPIs.
- You take initiative.
- There is no task too small or “not your job".
- You understand that to begin, you will be required to ask questions and take action.
- You understand the big picture, but still sweat the details: you can manage complex projects that spam multiple teams and relationships (and catch the spelling mistake in this bullet point on the first read).
- 7+ years relevant product marketing management experience with demonstrated success.
- Experience developing a product GTM roadmap and tracking progress towards those initiatives.
- Comfort collaborating and communicating with teams at various levels of seniority to ensure product requirements are met.
- You are Interested in metaverse and NFT concepts.
- Foundational product marketing experience, campaign management experience, and brand marketing experience.
- 7+ Years of experience building product and brand marketing strategies for a start-up or for product launches within larger organizations.
- Strong marketing, organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to define key audiences and insights in order to build and execute go-to-market strategies.
- The ability to think strategically, creatively and execute across projects.
- Experience bringing a product to market from inception through launch.
- Experience working within a start-up environment and/or agency.
- Preferred marketing experience in gaming, tech, or social media.
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Stock Option Plan
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM