Signify has partnered with a Blockchain company backed by major investors, including Alameda Ventures and SimplyVC. They are working to make sure the finance world is held accountable through transparent communication, automating smart contracts, and providing an education platform for engineers to learn how to develop on the blockchain.
You will have the opportunity to work on architecture built around the Cosmos SDK in Golang that help power projects.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in technical design, architecture, and implementations for features on Cosmos SDK.
- Write reusable libraries and custom logic
- Lead and/or participate in code reviews
- Help to minimize tech debt while pushing for new features
What you’ll come with:
- At least six years of software engineering experience, with the last three dedicated to Go
- Experience working with Cosmos SDK
- Experience leading a team (a plus)
- Use of Solidity or Vyper
This role if right for you if:
- You enjoy digging into open-source code
- Enjoy a fast paced, start-up environment filled with creativity
- You are very organized and enjoy an agile work environment
- Passionate about blockchain and believe in decentralization to change the finance world
Note: Candidates must be located, and eligible to work, in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM