Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the tremendous growth of the Stellar blockchain network, an open-source platform that operates at high-scale today. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to help us grow Vibrant to millions of users. Vibrant started out organically as a crypto wallet app that provides inflation protection for Latin America and is now expanding internationally, including in the US, to unlock additional crypto financial use cases like remittances, yield, swaps, and cash-in/cash-out to traditional banking rails. As a Growth Marketing Lead, you will drive the growth marketing strategy for our mobile app and work cross-functionally with design, product and operations teams to identify growth marketing opportunities to drive user growth and retention.
Vibrant is aiming to build an impactful and borderless mobile crypto digital wallet on top of a well-established layer one blockchain to create financial access for everyone, everywhere. As we continue our global expansion, join us on this exciting opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the product/marketing/design team to identify growth marketing opportunities and create organic and paid campaigns to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Partnering with management leads to create short and long term growth marketing strategy and marketing calendar to achieve the team’s growth KPIs.
- Own the end to end of launching, managing and optimizing marketing campaigns in digital (i.e. Google/Facebook/Tiktok/Discord and etc) and tactical local channel campaigns (campus events, joint retail brand campaigns).
- Provide reporting on marketing effectiveness, optimization, and efficiency across the campaign chain
- Work proactively to constantly deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product and further refine your overall growth strategy.
- Utilizing data analytics, A/B testing and other customer insights to create and manage a cost effective customer life cycle management program.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset - using data to derive trends and growth opportunities
- A customer focused approach - proactive in learning and fully understanding the customer journey to the use cases our product provides
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including designers, product managers, research agencies any other creative agency personnel
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Google Ads and social media advertising
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e. mixpanel, singular, Customer IO)
Bonus Points if (optional):
- Prior B2C marketing experience in LATAM market
- Prior marketing experience in startups/new financial product launches
- Prior experience in setting up tactical local campaigns and/or viral marketing campaigns.
- Passion for the unbanked/underbanked customer segment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM