- You significantly shape the strategy together with the management, especially in terms of technology and products.
- You build a team of developers and specialists around you
- Together with the product management, you work on the development of new products and features, which you implement technically with your team.
- Develop and maintain internal software tools
- You are enthusiastic about data structures as well as design patterns and stay on top of new technology trends and new blockchain developments
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science, IT or other relevant areas
- Several years of professional experience in data engineering, most likely in a start-up environment
- You have profound know-how in modern backend technologies (Go and others)
- You are experienced in working with common databases on SQL basis
- You have experience in project management, are communicative and hands-on
- Passion for technology trends (Ethereum Blockchain, NFT), confident written and spoken English and a dynamic appearance complete your profile
- A spacious office in the heart of Schöneberg in a vibrant neighborhood
- Regular team events
- An Urban Sports Club membership ready to go
- A subsidy for your BVG transportation card
- Work in an ambitious team with flat hierarchies / fast decision-making paths
- Large degree of freedom and responsibility
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
This sounds like a great opportunity for you that you can’t miss? These are the next steps:
- Send us your CV
- Please share with us any references to prior relevant work
- Please also share what your USP for this position is
We look forward to hearing from you & get a chance to shape the future together!
AMUZED focuses on Games, Music, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://amuzed.io
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM