Join the Adidas Web3 studio driving our brand communications and activation. As a Manager Go To Market (GTM) and Communications at adidas you are accountable for the execution of Web3 and gaming community activities, programs and projects. You’ll lead and represent the best of Adidas spanning sport and lifestyle across all verses, lands, community touchpoints, platforms and new media. You’ll help to grow a credible community, onboard and retain token holders and create shared experiences across the open metaverse and gaming platforms.
Specifically working in the web 3 & gaming categories, you will be responsible for delivering the campaigns for adidas in collaboration with our web 3 and gaming pioneers and existing collaborators & luxury partners.
- Drive & orchestrate the execution of the web3 & gaming projects end-to-end across all stakeholders, including initial briefing, creative development, integration and localization, activation ideation and planning and global execution.
- Coordinate cross-functional product & digital teams, business units and external agencies towards delivery to meet the expected deadlines, budget and quality.
- Alignment of marketing brand strategy, calendars and roll out plans with gaming and web3 roadmaps and plans
- Represent and communicate the web3 and gaming campaign/project status in (bi)weekly key stakeholder, partner facing and/or leadership meetings to drive effective and trustworthy relationships.
- Be capable to anticipate potential issues and dependencies, highlight risks, and manage to change business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the appropriate stage throughout the project.
- Contribute to the creation of the communication plans alongside the social & community management teams and review the TOV across all touchpoints.
- Research web3 and gaming market developments, create competitor analysis and report back into leadership.
- Select the right communication events agencies/media/partners for effective and compelling adidas web3 initiatives which sustain the category plans, guarantee brand consistency and high executional excellence.
- Create an overview of all web3 and gaming events throughout the year and influence participation and decision making.
- Define, develop and steer adidas web3 and gaming activation plans landing advanced comprehensive plans in alignment with Global brands across all communication channels (comms, media, PR, Newsroom, Digital, e com, events, etc) in collaboration with horizontal and vertical BU teams and Sports Marketing
- Oversee development of communication tools from conception to implementation ensuring all projects are on brief on time and meet highest creative standards.
- Ensure all consumer touch points (comms, channel mkg, sport marketing) are in alignment and connected, ensuring a seamless consumer journey (digital and physical)
- Create KPI tracking for all plans and initiatives, be responsible for qualitative, quantitative analysis and reports to monitor effectiveness of the implemented projects and ensure brand excellence, all plans and initiatives must be on-budget/on-time.
- Act as an ambassador to the adidas web3 studio by leveraging wearables that are assigned to you by the company
- Global Digital and Brand organization (incl. SVP/VP level)
- Adidas Web3 Studio leadership team
- Community Management Team
- Social & PR & Newsrooms
- Tech integration Team
- Adidas Bus
- Local markets
- Partnership Team
- Group functions (IT, Finance, Legal)
- External partners, vendors & agencies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Specialist in business or technical skills with expert knowledge in some areas of work or systems (business champ).
- Strong knowledge in own functional area, combining theoretical and practical knowledge
- Understanding of blockchain / crypto infrastructure, business models and models of organization, for example social tokens and DAO’s.
- Understanding of the gaming landscape including top gaming platforms and live streaming services.
- Proven track record building / driving frameworks execution for gaming or web3 programs and P&L impact
- Experience with community-driven experience design
- Experience in working on global campaign launches
- Knowledge of the web3 and gaming landscape, risks, and adidas activities
- Experience in brand marketing and/or community management
- Strategic thinking experience
- Broad experience in marketing communication, campaign development and execution
- Strong project management experience
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Consumer and customer-minded brand builder and implementation driven personality
- Experience with digital production process and technical nature of developing digital marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing communications touchpoint and evolving media landscape knowledge and it KPI
- Ability to manage or collaborate with internal and external multidisciplinary groups
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree (Master preferred) or equivalent education required
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in job or job function
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at seniority levels
- Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Digital organization preferred
- Experience in market digital functions is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: Herzogenaurach, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Zagreb, Croatia|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Madrid, Spain|| ||Apply|
|Chicago, IL, United States|| ||Apply|
|Montreal, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|San Jose, CA, United States|| ||Apply|