Join a leading fintech company thatâs democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
Weâre seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If youâre invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world â weâd love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
<h2><strong>About the team + role</strong></h2>
As the newest member of Robinhood's Product Marketing team, you'll play a key role in helping us build a world class Product Marketing function!
We are looking for customer-focused marketers who can develop go-to-market strategies that drive adoption and sustained growth for new and existing products. You'll develop the right value proposition, positioning, messaging, and channel strategy that resonate with customers, as well as manage post-launch marketing programs. Youâll also work on our most innovative and important products alongside cross-functional teams from Product Management, Operations, Design, Engineering, Research, and more!
What youâll do
- Craft and refine our go-to-market strategies and positioning for Robinhoodâs core crypto products by collaborating with Marketing, Communications, Product, Data Science, and Partnerships teams
- Lead go-to-market execution for product and feature launches and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Partner with performance, lifecycle, and brand marketing teams to define and implement a strategic growth strategy that unlocks opportunities for one of the largest crypto exchanges in the US
- Craft end-to-end marketing campaigns that build relevance and excitement for the Robinhood brand
- Create differentiated narratives with messaging that continuously improves with user feedback, testing, and a deep understanding of our target audience
- Drive market and competitive assessments with research and data teams by surfacing qualitative and quantitative customer insights to craft product strategies, ensure product-market fit, and shape the product roadmap
- Track and analyze the impact of the work with our target customers in partnership with Product, Benchmarking, Legal, Compliance, and Policy teams
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem (including consumers, policymakers, news media, government)
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver
What you bring
- 4-5+ years of professional work experience in a Product Marketing capacity
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that theyâre simple, clear, and human
- Strong relationship-building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in tech (preferably fintech and/or crypto) companies where customer insight is paramount
- Data-driven approach to your work and decision-making
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Experience working in or strong knowledge of the crypto industry and Web3 ecosystems
- internally and with Clients with confidence
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual life>
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhoodâs equity plan.
US Zone 1: $136000 - $160000
US Zone 2: $120000 - $141000
US Zone 3: $106000 - $125000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhoodâs Benefits.