Join our small, fiery team on a mission to usher in the Bitcoin Golden Age.
About ShakepayShakepay is on a mission to usher in a Bitcoin golden age, where Canadians have access to Bitcoin-friendly, secure, and rewarding financial services. When Shakepay launched in 2015, it quickly became one of Canada’s fastest-growing financial institutions. Backed by top venture capitalists having raised $44M+ and trusted by over one million Canadians and counting, Shakepay is reimagining banking for the digital age. People who choose careers at Shakepay are helping shape a future of financial inclusion, opportunity, and prosperity for all Canadians.
Product Marketing Manager
We are on the lookout for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You thrive in the creative and strategic realm of marketing, showcasing your customer-centric approach by developing compelling narratives and targeted strategies. Your passion for understanding customer needs and market trends reflects a deep-seated curiosity and a sharp eye for identifying market opportunities and positioning products effectively.
- Be the first dedicated marketing resource, to structure go-to-market strategies and cross-functional working models across launch stakeholders (Product, Content, Policy, and Communications).
- Influence and shape product strategies, positioning, and narratives through data and insights in collaboration with research partners, product, engineering, comms, and policy.
- Lead strategy and planning for launch events each year to generate awareness across all recent product launches and provide Shakepay leadership an opportunity to keep the market up-to-date on evolving strategy.
- Develop and execute integrated go-to-market strategies including goals, measurement, and collateral in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Own agency relationships for performance marketing initiatives, including developing briefs, RFPs, and budgeting.
- Continue to develop lifecycle marketing practices across email, in-app, and push.
- Partner with Content Strategy to aid the transition from exchange to Money App and related Brand development initiatives.
- Maintain market insights through industry research and customer feedback process.
- Present marketing strategies and plans to executives and cross-functional teams.
- 8+ years of full-time experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Direct experience in product marketing, working closely with product teams.
- Experience developing insights-driven consumer go-to-market strategies.
- Proven track record of managing successful consumer-facing product launches.
- Experience in financial services, specifically fintech.
- Collaborative work experience across Product, Design, Lifecycle Marketing, Policy, and Communications teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive analytically rigorous marketing campaigns with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills for executive and cross-functional team audiences.
- Extensive project management experience.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a Creative discipline.
- Previous experience in consumer banking.
- Copywriting experience.
- Be part of a groundbreaking journey: you'll live on the frontier of financial innovation. Bitcoin is rewriting the rules, and Shakepay is at the forefront.
- Impact and scale: with only 2% of Canadians on Shakepay, the potential for growth is massive. You can help us bring Shakepay and bitcoin to all Canadians.
- Rewarding benefits: we offer competitive compensation (every shaker owns stock options), benefits (health, dental, paramedical, disability, etc), and generous vacation time.
- Embrace continuous learning: ambitious individuals with an insatiable thirst for knowledge will feel at home. Working at Shakepay means you'll be working in an environment that encourages constant growth and development.
- Get paid in bitcoin: choose to take a percentage of your salary in the hardest, soundest money the world has ever known.
- Work remote: work from anywhere in Canada. If you're in Montreal or Toronto, you can also work from our offices.
We understand that potential can be just as valuable as experience. If you're eager to learn, grow, and contribute to the mission but worry that you may not have the “right” experience, we still want you to apply. We encourage applications from everyone, regardless of background and life experience. We’re firm believers that a little bit of slope makes up for a lot of y-intercept.
Fluency in English is required due to the percentage of English-speaking customers and the nature of our platform, which is available to all Canadians.
This job is closed
Location: QC Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $117k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company