Like the brakes on a car, the Security team’s mission is to enable Chainalysis to accelerate with confidence. Our Vision is to build an environment where Information Security risks are identified, understood, and led to an acceptable level across Chainalysis. We have the tools, resources, and expertise to make optimal decisions for business success.
We're looking for a Product Security Manager who will build and lead the roadmap and programs to improve the environment around them at Chainalysis whether that be infrastructure, systems, or methodologies. Curiosity and an instinct to search for ways to reduce the likelihood and impact of a breach of confidentiality, integrity or availability are key. We measure their success by the ability to secure and empower the organization to build, deploy, and maintain secure services and products while creating a positive impact on our security posture and culture.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Developed a Product Security program that collaborated with partners, has clearly scoped projects, made data driven decisions, and emulate a positive security culture
- Completed a vulnerability management program with a defined methodology and low friction implementation
- Enhanced security architecture review process through the technical expertise and threat modeling to provide practical guidance
- Conducted regular penetration tests, application and cloud security assessments to identify configuration drift, misconfigurations, multi-step chained vulnerabilities
- Collected and prepared metrics to identify trends, opportunities of improvement, and executive summaries
- Liaised and partnered with leadership and engineers to increase the adoption of security throughout and earlier in the software development lifecycle
- Lead, support and grow a product security team through coaching, mentorship, cross-collaborating training
A background like this helps:
- Strong fundamental knowledge and experience in assessing, building, auditing, and securing solutions for a wide range of technologies.
- Experience scoping, delegating, and completing large cross-functional projects
- Proven success in building strategic partnerships across multiple teams within an organization
- Confident in navigating ambiguity and evolving, innovative technologies including Web3
- Experience building out Product Security programs in fast moving environments
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to build comprehensive solutions
- Background securing cloud-native environments and SaaS technologies
- Demonstrated domain expertise across multiple disciplines (Development, On-Prem & Cloud Solutions, CI/CD pipelines, Application Security, Vulnerability Management)
- Mentor and team leader with the ability to explain the “why” behind decisions and technical concepts
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M