- Strong Solidity dev experienceBuild their new core platform's smart contracts using Solidity
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Blockchain/DLT/Crypto experience
- working on EVM-compatible applications
Day-to-Day: will be building new smart contracts for the base layer core platform using Solidity - will be part of the new 'smart contracts' team
About The Role
The Smart Contracts team is looking for engineers who can contribute to services on the backend with Solidity.
- Develop new core features and components of new smart contracts
- Implement and enhance smart contract services on network nodes that exposes EVM features
- Implement and enhance the EVM and web3 focused API services and tools
- Design and implement Ethereum Remote Procedure Call APIs
- Develop sample applications to demonstrate value and strength of the platform. Sample applications will include web, mobile, and embedded development
- Investigate E2E smart contract transaction execution details between the ledger and the API services
- Be a strong and proficient hands-on programme
- Experience writing and debugging smart contracts for an EVM based ledger
- Experience with distributed applications and web3 tools
- Good understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and ecosystem
- Experience with blockchain protocol development is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|