Senior AI/ML Engineer
- Design, implement and deploy Machine Learning solutions to solve complex problems and deliver real business value ie. revenue, engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers and business partners to identify AI/ML opportunities for improving operation scalability and efficiency.
- Develop production-grade ML models to power personalized customer experience, content recommendation, fraud detection/prevention and more.
- Monitor and improve model performance via data enhancement, feature engineering, experimentation and online/offline evaluation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in machine learning and artificial intelligence, and influence AI/ML for the Crypto industry.
- Mentor junior engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Skills you should HODL
- Expertise in building, deploying, measuring, and maintaining machine learning models to address real-world problems.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, DevOps (build, continuous integration, deployment tools) and best practices.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Scala, Go, Rust or other languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with MLOps platforms, such as Kubeflow or MLFlow.
- Experience with ML frameworks, such as scikit-learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Experience with Big Data tools – Spark, S3, Athena/Trino.
- Experience with GenAI tools, such as Langchain, LlamaIndex, and open source Vector DBs.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in AI/ML engineering, with a track record of handling increasingly complex projects.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $70k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|