We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the team to develop and enhance our blockchain analytics solution.
Crystal Blockchain is the all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for law enforcement bodies, capital markets and financial organisations. Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map cryptocurrency transactions and related entities and to reveal suspicious funds and participants.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take part in the design and development of separate features.
- Take responsibility for developing large modules.
- Code, debug, test, and continuously deliver features and improvements.
- Provide code reviews and code accepting for other developers.
- Document API interfaces and build/deploy process.
- 4+ years’ experience in developing backend services and Web API.
- Strong software design skills.
- An extensive knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency in using Linux without GUI.
- Understanding of the integration process of services.
- Experience in developing service-oriented solutions.
Would be a plus:
- Practical experience in big data and/or high-load systems.
- Software architecture knowledge and experience.
- Experience with NoSQL, key-value, and other storages.
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies.
- Understanding of distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $150k *
Location: 37 Tallinn, Harju, Estonia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |