Who We are:
The Solana Mobile team is taking crypto mobile. Saga is built from the ground up to use the speed and power of Solana, a decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world, to the mobile ecosystem. Our team is highly specialized and talented, so we’re looking for people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us launch Saga, our flagship Android device, and SMS, the world's first web3 mobile stack. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem-solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
- Experience managing US (and preferably international) marketing for premium direct to consumer (d2c) technical consumer electronics products
- Experience with channel sales and negotiations
- Product-centric mindset for creating marketing strategies
- Own product position and messaging both in the US and International markets
- Ideate, execute, and measure efforts including referral campaigns, NFT-related competitions, and giveaways to drive pre-orders
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product and measurement roadmaps.
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality.
- Develop product overview documents and go-to-market materials, in collaboration with Integrated Marketing, User Operations, PR, and Sales.
- Establish mobile best practices, create playbooks, monitor industry trends, share thought leadership, and foster learnings across teams
- Build co-marketing strategies with software and hardware builders in the Solana ecosystem
- 5+ years experience managing marketing for premium direct to consumer electronics products
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising and social media
- A strategic thinker with excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to share and present ideas among large teams and executive leadership
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to inspire internal and external partners, cross-functional teams, and agencies to drive towards a common goal
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Prior knowledge of web3 is not required, but a curiosity and willingness to learn is a must
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM