This role will report to Convex’s Blockchain Intelligence Team, led by Nick Bax (LinkedIn, Twitter), a recognized leader in blockchain forensics. His work has been featured in Forbes, Fortune, Vice, the Unchained Podcast, and more.
What you’ll do
As a Blockchain Intelligence Tech Lead, you'll...
Design, build, and maintain...: tools and systems focused on the blockchain forensics work the Convex Services Team is engaged in.
Define and prioritize...: product requirements and features, creating product requirement documents as needed.
Develop product strategy...: to ensure projects have clear direction, in alignment with the company’s overall objectives.
Scope and lead...: work with other engineers on the team and ensure that projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
Collaborate with the platform team...: to ensure that the blockchain forensics tools and services integrate seamlessly with the overall platform architecture.
Build frameworks and processes...: for ongoing experimentation and reporting to the broader team and to the public.
Ideate and hack...: to explore potential applications of discoveries made by you and the team.
- A high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Intimate access to learn from and work with some of the most renowned and influential stakeholders in Web3 (Convex advisors and investors, founders of Convex portfolio companies, etc.)
Requirements and skills
- A degree holder in Computer Science, a related discipline, or experience to offset this
- 5+ years professional engineering experience
- 4+ years of Web2 development experience, 1+ years of Web3 development experience (ideally having publicly-viewable web3 applications)
- Participation in the general web3 ecosystem
- Mastery of Python, and comfortable working with databases, APIs, and other backend technologies
- Experience with agile project management processes
- Experienced and comfortable with remote team dynamics, process, and tools (Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Experience leading teams with clear communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and take responsibility and pride over your work
- Ability to write high performance, high security code
- Understanding of the various aspects of protocols/networks and digital assets
- Strong analytical skills; experience working with and analyzing large data sets
- You have familiarity with blockchain programming language(s) and experience writing, deploying, or auditing smart contracts (Solidity or other language)
- You have good English language communication skills
- You have previous experience in the crypto industry
- You have general experience participating in the web3 ecosystem
- You have an ability to work well within a culturally diverse and distributed team
- You’re hungry, smart, talented, and collaborative
- You execute with speed, high standards, and contribute new ways of thinking
- You can show some historical work relevant to the role
- You can be trusted with highly confidential information and act discreetly
- You are a self-starter and hold yourself accountable
- You are comfortable with extremely high rates of change
What captures our attention
- Previous startup experience
- Managing or contributing to open source projects
- Published research in academic journals or otherwise
- Previous experience with blockchain forensics
- Demonstrated expertise in the areas of cryptography, cryptoeconomics, distributed systems, privacy, computer security, game theory, protocol design, market design, or AI/ML
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $90k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|