Backend Blockchain Developer - Staked
- Drive software development through the development lifecycle, taking prototypes from idea to production.
- Contribute to thought-leadership and analytics that will inevitably change the roadmap and induce pivots.
- Develop the software stack responsible for watching mempool transactions and identifying profitable MEV opportunities. This might include searchers (algorithmic logic) for liquidation or arbitrage, the software stack we use to evaluate transactions in the mempool, and our custom clients designed to deliver the most profitable block.
- Evaluate third-party solutions like Flashbots to determine their suitability for inclusion in our strategy. As appropriate, design a solution that incorporates their technology.
- Use our data stack to determine the most profitable strategies and mimic them.
- Experience working with at least two software systems on a professional team.
- Proficiency in one or more object oriented languages, such as typescript, golang or python with a flexibility to work in any language.
- Experience with numerical methods/algorithms in optimization software.
- Passion for performance-oriented, event-driven backend systems (Eg. trading technology, ad-tech, risk, finance, or distributed web-apps/systems).
- Enough SQL skills to do basic analytics of time series data, and willing to learn more.
- Nice to haves include experience with event-driven systems, Docker, Kubernetes, solidity, and developing smart contracts.
- Smart and collaborative. These are hard problems with lots of potential solutions. We’re looking for people that want to solve them as part of a team.
- Understanding of test-driven development and other techniques to make maintainable financial applications.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $81k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|