We are looking for a Web3/Smart Contract Developer to join our growing blockchain team. The ideal candidate has experience working with and building smart contracts on Ethereum, Solana, and Fantom (Other network experience is a plus), Token development (ERC20, ERC-827, ERC-1055, ERC-721, etc.), dAPP architecture, DeFi solutions and/or blockchain exchange systems.
We’re seeking someone with the ambition to lead projects and pioneer the adoption of new technologies. As an integral part of the technical team, S/He will collaborate with a small team of developers and designers, along with the support and direction of the Technical Lead and Project Manager to build great products for our clients.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Write and deploy smart contracts for in-house projects
- Develop dApps and other web3 solutions as required
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit/integration tests to drive up code coverage, automation metrics, security, and data protection
- Interact with business partners, teammates, internal users, and external users regarding cost estimations, timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure support both pre-and post-production
- Utilize disciplined coding practices and concepts to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code that is maintainable and reusable
- Update progress daily through the Project Management tracking tool (ex. Jira) or Kanban/Agile board.
- Experience (5+ years) in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Experience (3+ years) in solidity and Rust
- Experience (3+ years) in designing, developing, and maintaining smart contract systems
- A GitHub profile or samples of your code made available for review
- In-depth understanding of the Ethereum blockchain with sufficient knowledge and experience to deploy Ethereum nodes on either public or private networks.
- In-depth understanding of Solana blockchain
- Experience working with Truffle, Hardhat, Ganache CLI, Geth, and Remix
- Engagement and exposure to the full software development life cycle
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Able to explain complex systems to a non-technical audience
- In-depth understanding of Tokenomics and different wallets.
Nice to Have
- Experienced (3+ years) with NodeJS and other back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions, and familiarity with non-relational databases.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack)
Please add your GitHub profile or samples of your code made available for review.
Note: option for part-time is available.
CONNECT2CRYPTO focuses on Technology, Cryptocurrency, Fin Tech, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://connect2crypto.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM