Community Lead (Remote)
- Develop, implement and lead community and engagement strategies as we expand.
- Manage our Discord server, support team and staff programs; be the central point of communications within our DuskBreakers Community. Work on projects to keep our community highly engaged, motivated, focused, while having fun at the same time.
- Help us build an incredible community culture in line with our company values by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to run events and community initiatives.
- Create a support strategy and process to triage support requests across platforms (support email, social media, etc.). Collaborate with product, engineering and design to prioritize key issues that are affecting our users through our community, support and social media channels.
- Identify and implement solutions to operational challenges in our support or user-facing issues with our community onboarding, help desk, and more.
- Help manage our community and support presence across different channels (e.g. Discord, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit, etc.). Work closely with content and marketing teams to create social media content to drive key metrics of growth and deeper engagement.
- Build out escalation flows for trust and safety of our users; creating a positive and safe space for our users and iterate upon our community guidelines.
- 3+ years of relevant community, trust and safety, and/or support experience
- Passion for online communities, the future of Web3, and gaming
- Strong user empathy; a user-first approach on all facets of community onboarding, feedback, support, etc.
- Discord, Twitter, and social media savvy: experience with managing discord servers with several thousands of members; building and growing communities; as well as running events and expanding content creation across various social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for both external and internal communication
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills: experience with working in community and support functions and guiding users from problem to resolution
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and focus on the most important tasks at hand. Excellent organization and project management skills and experience in communicating with a wide range of internal job functions and external stakeholders. Excitement to tackle new and ambiguous community, operations, and support projects and wear many hats as the company grows. High levels of integrity and discretion and impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment. A positive attitude, excellent collaboration, and ability to work and have fun under pressure. Experience working with remote teams and willingness to work across time zones
- Familiarity with different support tools such as Zendesk/Freshdesk
- Bonus: Experience with Web3
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $90k
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $76k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |
|Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands|| ||Apply|