We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
We are building the web3 infrastructure for sports & entertainment!
Founded in 2018, Chiliz is a blockchain provider focussed on the sports and entertainment industry. We build scalable, secure blockchain enabled solutions that supercharge fan experiences using digital assets.
$CHZ is the native digital token for the Chiliz sports & entertainment ecosystem currently powering Socios.com and the Chiliz Chain blockchain.
Socios.com is a fan engagement and rewards app that allows fans to engage with their favourite teams and clubs through digital assets known as Fan Tokens.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Crypto Events Manager with a “can-do” attitude to define and deliver our external conference and events programme. The Crypto Events Manager will be tasked with researching and securing participation at key events across the sports and blockchain event calendar, and will be responsible for negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking and delivering on brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills and vision will help the company to amplify brand visibility and reach new audiences, and improve company growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, as well as excellent time management. The role requires a strategic thinker with excellent organizational and negotiation skills. The ability to execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is critical.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the Chiliz and Socios.com events calendar;
- Conduct short-and-long-term planning and management for events and conferences;
- Plan events (including but not limited to conferences and hackathons) from start to finish and according to requirements, target audience and objectives;
- Brainstorm and implement event plans and concepts;
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives, and manage within those approved plans;
- Liaise with internal teams (Creative, Content, Marketing, PR/Comms) as well as senior management;
- Source, liaise and negotiate with vendors and suppliers;
- Handle logistics and organize accreditation where necessary;
- Negotiate rates and prime speaking slots;
- Administer all phases of the events calendar, including but not limited to planning, marketing, servicing and administrative procedures.
- Strong knowledge and experience of crypto/blockchain events, as well as knowledge of sports events.
- Proven experience in organising and executing events as well as corporate conferences;
- Highly skilled in project management;
- Knowledge of KPIs, ROI and marketing techniques for event management, creation, analysis, and reporting;
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, communication, administrative, and negotiation skills;
- A degree in public relations or communications is preferable;
- High energy with a knack for problem-solving;
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and a high-achiever;
- Strong business development mindset - always looking for strategic business opportunities for Chiliz & Socios
- Commitment to travel extensively to set up and execute our events,
- Post-event analysis and optimization planning
- If interested, please send your CV in English
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work on a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
During our interview process you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too. We need this to work both ways: It's not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best sports teams? Are you happy to try, fail and try again? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility. Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company
|Washington, United States