- Be a point of contact for technical collaboration and guidance for partners and others in the developer ecosystem
- Research other protocols and identify teams with a potential to integrate with Connext
- Drive whole lifecycle for integrations: from outreach to supporting integrations
- Scope new projects, document requirements, and collaborate on feature improvements
- Identify high potential developer communities and refine messaging to attract new developers
- Help ideate, build, and grow categories of applications and platforms on top of the Connext blockchain by collaborating with the entire Connext community and other blockchain developers
- Organize and host hackathons, webinars, workshops, office hours.
- Speak at conferences, participate in hackathons, and more generally promote Connext
- Work with Integrations Engineers
- Design and optimize a process for rapidly getting projects from reading our docs to being in production; own technical onboarding flows.
- Collect feedback to understand the needs and wants of the developer community; relay that feedback to the engineering team to help create features, products and positioning that engage, excite and empower the developer community to build on Connext.
- Design developer tooling and peripheral ‘products’ like SDKs and APIs
- Build PoCs and hacks on top of Connext to showcase our technology and demonstrate to the broader community how it can be used.
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, and technical documentation.
- Previous experience building projects in the Web3 space.
- Previous DevRel experience
- Previous experience as a software engineer
- Has technical writing experience
- Familiarity with common Ethereum dApp and wallet development paradigms, as well as industry-standard developer tooling like Ethers, Hardhat, etc.
- Has experience with Solidity and smart contract toolkits like Hardhat and Foundry
- 2+ years of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content
- Experience working directly with users to collect feedback through various methods
- Self-directed and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to travelNice to Haves: Can work in the CET, EST or PST time zones or similarPreferably located in Europe or Latin AmericaDeep Web3 familiarity and network
- Can work in the CET, EST or PST time zones or similar
- Preferably located in Europe or Latin America
- Deep Web3 familiarity and network
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM