Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
About The Role
We’re looking for a Director of Institutional Partnerships to join our growing team! As the Director of Institutional Partnerships, you’ll be a significant contributor to Figure’s capital markets and partnerships strategy. The Director will be responsible for growing Figure’s presence amongst credit unions and community banks, and strengthening relationships with our key investing and lending partners.
What You’ll Do
- The Director will report directly to the Head of Capital Markets & Institutional Partnerships, and is responsible for developing and managing relationships between Figure and depository institutions (i.e. credit unions, regional and community banks, etc).
- Drive new relationships with key stakeholders at depository institutions throughout the US, and formalize a strategy to grow the company’s presence in the industry.
- Responsible for maintaining new lending and investor relationships, and facilitating negotiations of legal documents and partnerships arrangements.
- Formulate outreach, marketing, and team development strategies.
What We Look For
- 7+ years of Sales or Account Management facing US Depositories, or other Financial Institutions required
- Experience managing, developing, and growing a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to analyze complex issues and produce creative solutions.
- Thrives on customer outreach and is the ultimate go-getter.
- Willingness to travel.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on yourresidential locationcertain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data.California Residents, please review ourCalifornia Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Noticefor further information.By submitting your application, you are agreeing andacknowledgingthat you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzguOTAuOTUM