If you've ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
This position requires a great understanding of large-scale distributed computing and Web3 technologies and experience managing large-scale infrastructure, blockchain, and smart contracts. Yet, we are open to talented people with less experience in Web3 but have experience building large, robust data solutions and are eager to grow into Web3.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in driving engineering excellence, managing projects, mentoring team members, and ensuring the smooth execution of deliverables. Your software development, tools development, and management expertise will be instrumental in our success.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network
At Cere, we're not just hiring for roles; we're seeking a specific blend of qualities.
We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We're drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- Lead the development and improvement of engineering practices, processes, and tools to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Drive development and contribute to continuous improvements in coding standards, performance, and scalability.
- Oversee network operations, ensuring stable and secure infrastructure for our applications.
- Manage incidents and troubleshoot technical issues, providing timely resolutions to minimize downtime and disruptions.
- Provide project management expertise, overseeing sprint planning, roadmaps, and deliverables execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful project outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports on project progress and achievements.
- Mentor and guide team members, creating career development plans and conducting regular 1-1s to support their growth.
- Lead the onboarding process for new team members, ensuring a smooth integration into the team.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams, including DevOps, HR, DDC, and S&T departments.
- Engage with the EDP community in Discord, sharing knowledge, contributing to discussions, and promoting a positive team culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Lead Software Engineer or similar role, with a strong software development and project management background.
- Experience with Substrate or other Blockchain frameworks.
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology, decentralized systems, and distributed ledger protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain consensus algorithms, cryptographic principles, and security best practices.
- Experience in optimizing the performance and scalability of blockchain systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to architect and design complex software systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide team members.
- Prior experience working in agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with other blockchain platforms and protocols is a plus.
Nice to have:
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Location: Remote or/and Europe
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|