At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
As a Partnership Executive, you will have the opportunity to improve your existing knowledge of Web3 and the blockchain space from all perspectives—from end-user challenges to the developer experience in building and running decentralized applications and tooling. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new strategic partnerships and new protocol integrations, which include prospecting, working with potential partners/protocols, generating and closing agreements.
Role and responsibilities
- Aggressively execute the go-to-market sales strategies for new protocols and partnerships in alignment with the company strategy
- Manage complex partnership and protocol agreements, including partner/protocol qualification, development, deal negotiation, and closing.
- Build and nurture partner/protocol relationships to achieve business goals and ensure partner satisfaction
- Seek out and identify new partnership and protocol opportunities through the community and engage in new opportunities to increase market penetration through our partners/protocols.
- You will have ambitious monthly and quarterly targets to go after
- 3+ years of partnership/sales experience in a client-facing sales or partnerships role for SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS offerings to BtoB and/or blockchain projects
- Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry are a must
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Strong desire to work and grow a partner/protocol ecosystem at an early-stage startup
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale deals.
- Experience driving technology adoption and creating long-term transformational strategies
- Ability to operate independently and proactively to source and progress new partnerships and protocols.
- Proficiency using CRM software, forecasting, and partnership/protocol opportunity management
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, and requirements and correlating these to new partnerships
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExNy4xNjYM
Web3 Sales Representative Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Sales Representative is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $272k.
Check more information about Web3 Sales Representative Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal