Principal HR Business Partner
- Partner with business unit leaders and the broader KX team to develop talent and organization strategies to meet the needs of the business. This includes strategic partnership on org design, people strategies, workforce planning, M&A integration, and Krakenite experience.
- Provide high-touch partnership to management and Krakenites to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, engagement, and retention
- Lead and build programs based on bespoke needs of the client groups and also lead/participate on projects that have cross KX/company impact.
- Thought leader and partner across the KXBP team to support initiatives, as needed, across Operations, Technology, Sales, and other areas.
- Trusted partner to the leadership team on all things people and organization
Skills you should HODL:
- Minimum of 12 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner supporting international teams.
- Knowledge of international employment-related laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Experience working in a remote, globally distributed team in a fast-paced high-growth environment strongly preferred
- Experience at a technology company or highly successful start-up strongly preferred
- Proactive problem solver and disciplined self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing priorities
- Appreciates privacy, security, “crypto values”, sound money, and can get along well with other Krakenites
- Passion for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto strongly preferred
- Extremely organized with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Workday experience strongly preferred
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $115k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |