About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
Product and Content Marketing at Protocol Labs
As a Product and Content Marketing Manager under the Investor Relations team, you will contribute in building out a world-class Web3 investor relations program. We are looking for an individual that will help synthesize and communicate Filecoin narratives to institutional and retail token holders. You will work under the mentorship of a Protocol Labs lead, while partnering closely with executive leadership, finance, legal, creative, ecosystem growth and other groups in the network. You will be the focal point of Content generated by the Investor Relations team, across content creation, partnerships, and managing the editorial and creative production process. Your ability to empathize and understand our token holders’ needs will be crucial to your success.
In Product and Content Marketingat Protocol Labs, you will...
- Plan, develop and implement the overall Filecoin’s content strategy, delivery and promotions for token-holder audience
- Coordinate workflows across functional teams - such as data science, ecosystem growth, product & engineering - while working with in-house and external writers/agencies to create the desired content and impact
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Develop content governance guidelines for tone, >
- Analyze brand and content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not while tracking and calculating content ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing & Branding team to prepare and coordinate key narratives, presentations and events
You may be a fit for this role if you have....
- At least 5 years of content and product marketing in Tech, preferably in the Web3 industry
- Demonstrated track record of developing product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Experience developing and executing content strategy for a Web3 audience
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Critical eye and keen attention to detail on tonality and look-and-feel across various content on different platforms
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, carving paths through uncertainty
- Experience in cryptocurrency is required
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Technical understanding of decentralized storage and compute, web3 infrastructure, Defi
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $157k - $218k
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $216k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|