It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App is looking for a strategic and results-oriented Product Marketing lead for Crypto. This role will be responsible for driving the adoption and growth of Cash App’s crypto products. Building and expanding an enduring, engaging, and differentiated suite of cryptocurrency products is a critical ingredient for our long-term success. In this role, you will work closely with our Product, Creative, Brand, Research, and Marketing teams to achieve shared product and marketing objectives.
As our first product marketer for Crypto, you will define the marketing strategy to establish Cash App the definitive crypto app for our customers. You will develop and lead GTM plans for new product launches across the Crypto product portfolio - and make key decisions to prioritize our marketing investments. As part of these plans, you will define the target audience, positioning and messaging, and the channel strategy, rooted in clear objectives and insights. You will also identify new opportunities and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders to launch marketing initiatives that will accelerate the growth of our existing offerings for crypto. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our customers, competition, and the overall market to help strengthen the value proposition and the Crypto product portfolio.
- Develop and drive the GTM strategy for Crypto products, defining goals, audience, positioning and messaging, and channel strategy.
- Lead campaign development and coordination across partner teams, driving targeted strategies and messaging across audiences and channels.
- Launch insights-driven marketing programs that drive key business metrics, customer behavior, and product objectives
- Champion Cash App’s marketing experimentation culture by testing measurable and scalable programs that you’ll optimize and launch based on learnings.
- Influence Cash App’s Crypto product by championing key market insights and representing the product marketing perspective in product development.
- Regularly interface with executive leadership, product, and creative to gain buy-in on product marketing strategies
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing (fintech a strong plus)
- Deep understanding of the cryptocurrency space and community
- A strong track record of spearheading launches and marketing campaigns that drove significant business results
- Highly collaborative leadership skills and a proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams to meet common goals and objectives
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience with core analytical concepts like LTV and incrementality
- Strong ability to synthesize insights and leverage to influence key decisions
- A scrappy and resourceful way of operating. You are able to unblock yourself to achieve your goals and are always thinking creatively about your approach to problems.
- An ability to excel at both the strategic and operational levels, and to consistently meet or exceed planned objectives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands a strong ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- A self-starter with ability to work with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM