Remote Web3 Py Jobs in Web3
1 jobs found
$55k - $75k
$55k - $75k
This job is closed
- Develop high quality code for execution in cloud infrastructure
- Write efficient code which manages a pipeline of tasks to be automated
- Support collecting, aggregating data generated by our contracts
- Deploy functional code that interacts with available contracts off chain
- Write functional documentation, design flow diagrams, and support PR reviews.
- Collaborate within the backend team, and contribute to audit processes
- Atleast 2 years of experience writing, testing and deploying in Python, NodeJS
- Demonstrable experience in Solidity using web3.js and/or web3.py
- Demonstrable experience running Hardhat or other tools in test, production environments
- Strong understanding of how EVM chains work including gas usage, staking
- Ability to work independently, and follow software development processes
- Good communication skills in writing/speaking in English
Nice to have:
- 3-5 years of software development experience including scripts in trading environments
- Ability to aggregate data feeds using GraphQL, on-chain sources
- Good understanding of web3.0 storage architecture
- Good understanding of trading bots, building regression models
- Remote work with a highly talented backend team in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity to innovate on a new space
- Partnerships will leading projects in Avalanche, so get to work on cutting edge of contract development
- Attractive compensation with upside potential
VCRED is building automation for staking, yield farming and leveraging arbitrage bots. Compared to traditional AMMs, our projects enable liquidity providers to earn yields without worrying about impermanent loss.
VCRED’s investors include Avalanche,Blizzard Fund, CMS Holdings among others. What started as a winning prototype for a hackathon by the founder is now a rapidly expanding decentralized team of 8 with 4 Full Stack Developers. Our team brings in an exceptional experience from a wide variety of backgrounds in Machine Learning, Smart contracts, web development, marketing & design.
We are launching soon on Avalanche and looking for an experienced backend developer to join our product focused team. This will be a 6 month contract opportunity to support our launch, and deploy new features planned for our next phase as well. You can check us out at vcred.trade.
The contract will be extended to a larger duration based on your performance on the job.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM