Remote Node Jobs in Web3
637 jobs found
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
MetaMask aims to create a thriving engineering organization that supports the well-being of our engineers while empowering them to do work they are proud of and enjoy. We strive for an environment that gives our people high trust and autonomy, while also facilitating collaboration, communication and camaraderie among teams and teammates. We aspire to build a diverse engineering team, inclusive to people from all backgrounds and demographics. It is also of great importance to us that working at MetaMask is an experience that catalyzes career growth and learning.
What you’ll do
This Fulsltack Engineer will contribute to MetaMask’s curated portfolio and asset views and NFT experiences. We are looking for creative, talented and passionate individuals who are willing to dive deep into the complexity and challenges of blockchain and web3 and help deliver best-in-class curated experiences to our users across our multiple platforms (Portfolio Dapp, browser Extension and Mobile app). As a Fullstack Engineer, you will help unify, enhance and transform our portfolio, assets, and NFT experiences across platforms.
- 3+ years working with web and mobile-based technologies.
- Hands-on experience with at least one: React, React Native, Vue, or Angular.
- Experience with Node.js back-end development (preferably NestJS).
- Experience working in CI/CD setup.
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility.
- Experience working in an agile development team.
- Experience developing medium to large-scale applications across the entire stack with minimal tech debt through sensible abstractions, testing, linting, and adherence to coding/web standards.
- Experience consuming APIs.
- Strong understanding of web-based security threats and prevention techniques.
- Working knowledge of the ERC-1155 and ERC-721 specifications.
- Demonstrated passion for and knowledge of blockchain technologies, especially NFTs.
- An understanding of cyber-cryptography.
- Experience with microservices architectures.
- Experience working in a decentralized, distributed team.
- Experience with Kafka or other messaging technology.
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure.
Other skills to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization.
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD[122,000 - $307,000]
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM