Remote Open Source Jobs in Web3
27 jobs found
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About MetaMask Institutional:
MetaMask Institutional (MMI) is an institution-compliant extension of the world’s most trusted DeFi wallet, MetaMask. We provide unrivaled access to DeFi without compromising on institution-required security, operational efficiency, or compliance requirements.
MMI is divided into Experience Teams, and this role will sit within the Extension & Integrations teams. Therefore, overseeing and leading custodian integrations and the MetaMask Institutional Wallet. You will drive the execution of the product strategy and roadmap and the zero-to-one process for any new innovation. Your days will include leading engineers to ship new features consistently. You will also perform user research, define problems, and validate hypotheses. You will map user journeys and write product requirements documents. Working with the design resources, you will develop low and high-fidelity prototypes to deliver MVPs and iterate products and improve user experiences. This role will lead a pod of engineers and have shared cross-team user research, design and data analytics resources.
- Drive product development from discovery to concept to launch
- Align teams and stakeholders on a shared vision tied to larger strategy
- Orchestrate cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, analysts
- Facillitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform development
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics
- Define, measure, analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes
- Shape and develop your product roadmap; harden vision into strategy through discovery
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, unblock your team
- Drive adoption and increase retention
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- 3-5+ years of software product management experience
- Familiarity with processes (e.g. Agile, Scrum), and tools (e.g. JIRA, Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel)
- Excellent communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Data-driven, user-focused, and analytical
- Methodical prioritization and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset; independently driven, constantly learning, always improving
- Passion for decentralized finance and the Consensys mission; interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Team player, inclusive leader, open to feedback, and transparent with intentions
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM