Remote Dao Jobs
24 jobs found
$150k - $200k
Who we are
Decent DAO is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals. In-studio to on-chain, we’ve taken our mission out in the open, inviting builders, founders, and degens alike to share knowledge, define new opportunities, and establish a true meritocracy where prosperity is available to all. Want in on the action? Keep reading. And let’s show the world how Web3 could be and should be done.
Who are you?
The Head of Marketing oversees all marketing operations. The Head of Marketing will develop successful, next-level marketing strategy and vision. You’ll direct your team’s marketing efforts toward success. You will create and manage our Marketing strategy and shape the offering that is being built by our DAO for our target audiences: developers, future investors/token holders, founders, and the general public. You understand our target audience, segment them, position our product, and define targeting strategy, working alongside the product and tech teams.
The Head of Marketing role within the project balances a creative mindset with a practical one. The ability to build, lead, engage, and inspire your team is a must. If you have demonstrated experience ensuring successful marketing efforts for crypto or software companies or a similar industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Define marketing strategies that support overall objectives
- Develop a marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation and activities
- Network to create and nurture strategic partnerships
- Design and coordinate PR campaigns and promotional materials across a variety of channels
- Organize, plan, and oversee the following executions: Protocol go-to-market events
Social media management
Social media management
- Create a product marketing strategy for protocols, with a strong value proposition that will ensure product-market fit among our target audiences, driving product uptake and adoption
- Use marketing research, competitive analysis, and insights from our community and other sources to map the ecosystem; uncover deep customer needs; and define product positioning and targeting
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team to constantly refine our messaging
- Leverage data and customer insights to recommend current and future growth opportunities, including new functionality, new distribution opportunities, and improvements
- Own the creation of demos and other product-oriented marketing assets and non-technical educational materials, such as blog posts, videos, cases, demos, and content for the website and for the community
- Bridge the technical knowledge of the Engineering team and the soft skills of the Marketing team to create compelling narratives that drive adoption
- Work with Founder to articulate key messaging for audiences
- Plan and produce thought leadership, press, and partner engagement events
- Partner with Community Managers to align content, PR, and social media efforts
- Track and report content and communications program results and metrics
- 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing for Web2 companies
- 2+ years in technology or finance Marketing and Communications; blockchain, DeFi preferred
- Deep experience setting marketing and go-to-market strategies, ideally in crypto
- Inquisitive mindset, with awareness of current market trends
- Exceptional storytelling, written, and verbal communication skills
- Great design and data sensibilities
- Strong track record of delivering excellent media results
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain open lines of communication; collaborate with other teams and suppliers
- Proven experience as CMO or Director (some similar positions considered)
- Keen understanding of data analysis methods and market research
- Application of marketing techniques and strategies across a variety of channels
- Leadership, creatively and analytically; prior experience managing remote teams is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organized and self-aware of what you do not know. We do not hold a lack of experience against you. It is, however, a requirement that you have a willingness to learn quickly and nimbly.
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking DeFi products. We've fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, our open-source collective connects contributors across the crypto spectrum with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities. Working out in the open, we rally our community to create a DeFi experience that’s free, fair, and accessible for all.
Decent is an ecosystem of proven software builders, early adopters of cryptocurrency, and the protocols we create to advance our core mission: leveraging human intelligence in the most efficient way to accelerate decentralization. Join our global distributed talent and intelligent capital network and reap the benefits:
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocketship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
How to Apply
Fill out this form here to tell us about you, showcase your relevant projects and experience, and provide a brief overview of your relevant experience and interest in the position:
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM