ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise ingaming,bridging, NFTs, anddecentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community's vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
At Sygma, we are actively seeking an individual who is profoundly engaged in blockchain interoperability, and DeFi protocols and aspires to enrich these domains by merging their functionalities.
As a Solutions Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to architect and implement a variety of protocols utilizing the foundational Sygma interoperability protocol. You will also assist our vibrant community of builders in developing their unique protocols. Your routine tasks will involve conducting extensive research to uncover novel utilization scenarios for cross-chain protocols, which can be constructed atop the existing Interoperability solutions furnished by Sygma.
Moreover, you will play a pivotal role in the evolution of our Sygma interoperability Software Development Kit (SDK), which is geared towards equipping developers with the necessary tools to build their applications. Your expertise will undoubtedly contribute to the sophistication of blockchain applications and redefine the boundaries of what's possible within this emerging technological sphere.
- Proactively research a wide range of edge blockchain technologies that are relevant to interoperability technology. Report on your findings on the dedicated technical meetings, and explain the ideas behind them and how they contribute to the overall architecture.
- Implementing PoC to prove the feasibility and usability of different solution ideas
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient bridging solution for networks of different nature
- Play a key role in developing new modules for our interoperability SDK
- Support developers during the development cycles based on research done
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easy-to-maintain code
- Follow the latest security best practices
- Mentor junior engineers and do active code reviews
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripts
- 3+ years working with blockchain technologies as a developer and 5+ years in total working as a Software Engineer
- TypeScript and Solidity
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience with the EVM and various DeFi protocols, DAO and DAPs
- Be able to proactively dive into the novel territory and share knowledge on what you've learned
- Willing to research new technologies and possibilities for our product. Passion for writing documental reports and solution investigations based on research done.
- Golang or Rust and Substrate framework
- Experience working with the interoperability projects or protocols
- Experience working with IBC protocol and/or CosmosSDK in general
- Understanding of various blockchain low-level protocols and concepts (Data Availability, Rollups, Interoperability, etc)
- Understanding of blockchain underlying cryptography
- Understanding of distributed systems, and peer-to-peer systems
We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t fit all the requirements. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process at Chainsafe to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-45 minute screening call with one of our tech recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 60-minute interview with the Team Lead
- Then, Candidates will be asked to complete a technical task that takes under 4 hours, but we provide up to 1 week to complete
- Last, candidates will be invited to schedule a 60-minute Cultural Interview with the hiring team.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
At ChainSafe, diversity and inclusion are more than a statement; equality and accessibility are guiding principles embedded in who we are - and why we do what we do. We recognize the benefits of a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture, values, and day-to-day practices. We encourage women, LGBTQIA+ people, people of colour, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, as well as competitive salary.
Salary will be determined through the interview process after a review of experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, equity, and location, as well as alignment with market data.
To apply for this position, please fill out the linked application form and please attach your CV/resume as well as a link to your Github/Gitlab profile or some other software project you have contributed to.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $75k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|