USD $100,000-160,000 base salary + protocol tokens.
STFX is a DeFi & SocialFi protocol focused on short-term asset management. Our goal is to pioneer a new segment of DeFi and make asset management on the blockchain more fun and in line with the demands of the industry.
STFX is seeking an engineer who can work in order to expand and maintain our smart contract systems. This role will be a highly visible role within the organization to serve the core infrastructure for the upcoming STFX product. The ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge and passion for all things DeFi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive high-level decisions about the protocol design and smart contract architecture.
- Write well-documented, performant, clean, and re-usable Solidity code.
- Test and deploy smart contracts.
- Collaborate with designers and frontend engineers to bring our dapps to life.
- Work in a small, fast-paced team to rapidly develop and iterate on new features with a large amount of ownership and autonomy.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- 1+ years experience in Solidity smart contract development.
- 2+ years experience in software engineering.
- Expert knowledge of Solidity, EVM, smart contract design patterns, and security best practices.
- Experience writing comprehensive test suites for smart contracts.
- Experience deploying smart contracts on Ethereum/EVM chains.
- Advanced knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Strong mathematical and/or economics modelling skills.
- Deep technical understanding of and passion for DeFi and crypto in general.
- Native English fluency (written and verbal).
- Strong technical communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive and hard-working attitude, and receptiveness to feedback.
- Remote first — work from anywhere.
- International Team meets several times a year.
STFX focuses on Finance Technology and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Europe and North America. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.stfx.io/ or find them on Twitter.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzguOTAuOTUM