Smart Contracts Security Engineer – USA, Remote
Glocomms are partnered with a Crypto Blockchain firm in the search for a Smart Contract Security Engineer to join the engineering team on a full-time remote basis. The role is focused on executing internal audits and testing of applications whilst onboarding additional firms to audit Clarity smart contract. The firms’ mission is to grow the crypto economy and turning BTC from a passive to a productive asset and making it a main settlement layer for Web3. This will also be the first security hire in the firm giving you the opportunity to build out the security program from the ground up.
Some key responsibilities:
- Conduct code audits
- Add value to DeFi and protocol security for the Stacks ecosystem
- Onboard security auditing third parties to audit Clarity
- Software dev background with exposure to crafting smart contracts and auditing
- Application Security Engineering background or relevant consulting experience
- In depth knowledge of Solidity
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols
- Monitoring and test automation experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Crypto Blockchain firm as the first security hire within the Engineering Team giving you the opportunity to build the security function from the ground up and working to take cryptocurrency to the next level. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Recruitment Team will reach out to you directly.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M