Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply non-crypto native people. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate toward our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
About the Role
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, reporting to our Full Stack Engineering Manager you will be working closely with our co-founders and wider Engineering team to develop user-facing products for Evmos including our dashboard, applications interacting with the Evmos blockchain and the Evmos dApp Store.
This role would be perfect for someone who has hands-on experience as a Full Stack Engineer in a consumer-facing technology company looking to transition into a Web 3.0 startup to continue their personal growth.
Working with us, you’ll develop an in-depth knowledge of blockchain technologies. It will give you the opportunity to collaborate directly with other engineering teams and projects in the ecosystem like the IBC, Cosmos, and CometBFT teams.
- Develop user-facing products for Evmos - applications interacting with the Evmos blockchain and the upcoming Evmos dApp Store.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to create and develop components to make our products stand out by designing, building, and maintaining user-facing experiences.
- Minimize tech debt while strategically pushing for progress.
- Help scale the team and create our engineering culture.
- Collaborate directly with the Design and Product team in all elements of product life cycles: research, design, development, testing, Q/A, and deployment.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, coordinate with Marketing and BD on products shipped.
- Experience with Single page application (SPA) frameworks (React / Vue), Next.js, Tailwind, Testing (Jest, Mocha, Chai).
- Develop and consume APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD, GitHub Actions, Sentry or similar.
- Product mindset, addressing end user needs, through web applications.
- Familiarity with database technologies (SQL).
- Previous experience using GitHub or GitLab.
- Background in building consumer apps such as Social, Fintech, Marketplaces, etc. with hands on engineering experience.
- Crypto experience is not required but it is a nice-to-have.
- Motivated to learn, be scrappy and willingness to wear multiple hats.
- Interest in improving the UX of cryptocurrencies, key management and blockchain interoperability.
- Based in Berlin.
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package (see each position or ask us for more info)
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber/cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
At Evmos, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
This job is closed
Compensation: $87k - $87k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|