UI Designer - Binance Portfolio Company
- Create the design language system that reinforce the brand’s >
- Create and manage icons, typography, color palette and other UI elements.
- Design the interfaces with the mindset of interaction design by considering motion and micro animations.
- Partner daily with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, engineering, and other UX/UI designers through the entire product lifecycle from concept to shipping.
- Plan and conduct research studies to understand the users’ needs and pain points and to evaluate the ideas and what you are creating as a solution.
- Proactively raise design enhancements on products and follow through with implementation.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- At least 3 years of UI design experience for websites/ apps and familiar with design guidelines and processes;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Axure or Figma;
- More than 1 year of Scrum team experience, familiar with the design and acceptance process, and understand the front-end development process.
- Have good logical thinking, analyzing and problem-solving skills;
- Have good communication skills, familiar with user research;
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of HCI, Design, or a related field;
- Have good English writing, reading and speaking skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M