We are looking for an expert blockchain engineer to join our startup and work alongside our engineering as the core engineer of our layer 1 evm-compatible blockchain.
Mortar is decentralized ecoystemt for building real estate and financial products which lets you quickly, securely, and seamlessly transfer property and other ownership rights.
- Manage the blockchain codebase written in Golang
- Customize consesus mechanisms (currently IBFT)
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques
- Manage current validator network and ensure 100% uptime
- Scale validator network: setup, staking contracts, syncing, etc.
- Ensure state integrity
- Developing multisig solutions for adding new smart contracts to our blockchain
- Create data backup systems
- Document blockchain development processes
- Build bridging solutions
- Fluent in Golang
- Cloud computing and networking expertise
- Experience working on core blockchain code
- Understand Ethereum inside and out
- Can setup robust scalable devops
- Fluent in Rust
- Creative problem solving
- Takes initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
Mortar focuses on Real Estate and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://mrtr.xyz or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M