As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
About the team:
Performance marketing team is responsible for supporting the business with Digital Marketing and CRM efforts. We are a small group of highly specialized individuals looking to apply our knowledge to achieve business goals.
About the position:
- Manage integrated applications and business systems such as HubSpot.
- Support administration and development of the company's HubSpot instance, including design and implementation of workflows, integration with other marketing tools, and training of team members
- Provide CRM support to events and other forms of marketing activity, including data segmentation, campaign planning, and reporting
- Responsible for managing the company's email marketing campaigns
- Monitor system health and performance including proactively identifying and improving system processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across the business and tool owners to provide support and updates to systems and processes
- Maintain and improve data quality within systems.
- Own onboarding and training of systems & best practices, including creation of onboarding documentation.
- Build reports and dashboards, both ad-hoc and for strategic initiatives
Qualification and Skills
- 2+ years of hands-on HubSpot or CRM application experience.
- Strong project management skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally and address multiple projects in parallel, managing competing interests and aligning various parties on a common goal.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with automation tooling (e.g. Zapier, n8n, automate.io)
- Custom HubSpot object experience.
- Experience building business system processes (including automation) from scratch.
- Understanding of blockchain technologies and ecosystems.
- Passion for and experience with open-source software development.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTk1LjE5NgM
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $80k per year, with a minimum base salary of $30k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|