Email Marketing Jobs in Web3
11 jobs found
|Los Angeles, CA, United States|| |
$65k - $77k
$45k - $125k
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$40k - $100k
💯 GET HIRED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK. GUARANTEED
by MetanaLearn More
|Lisbon, Portugal|| |
|Seattle, WA, United States|| |
$80k - $200k
|New York, NY, United States|| |
$80k - $200k
Palm NFT Studio, Inc.
|Van, Turkey|| |
$52k - $140k
$50k - $120k
|Berlin, Germany|| |
$45k - $125k
$75k - $150k
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$45k - $125k
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
About Crypto.com Arena
Since its November 1999 Grand Opening, the AEG owned, and operated Crypto.com Arena has set industry standards for world-class sports and entertainment events and an unrivaled commitment to delivering to its fans best-in-class quality of service and a guest experience second to none. As the home of four professional sports franchises – the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers and LA Clippers, the NHL’s LA Kings and the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks – the downtown Los Angeles arena has proven to be a home court advantage for the local teams who have earned nine championships since moving to the L.A. LIVE adjacent venue. For more than 23 years, the iconic sports and entertainment showplace has continued to distinguish itself as the host of numerous major, high-profile events of national and international distinction including the 2004, 2011 & 2018 NBA All-Star Games, 2002 & 2017 NHL All-Star Games, 2000 Democratic National Convention, 2009 World Figure Skating Championships and 20 of the last 22 GRAMMY Awards shows. Crypto.com Arena has also been marked with performances and special events that brought international stature to the award-winning venue including concerts starring Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Prince, U2, Paul McCartney, Garth Brooks, Usher, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Keith Urban, Roger Waters, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Bublé, Carrie Underwood and Justin Timberlake, as well as world championship boxing, family shows and special events.
The Premium Email Marketing Specialist of Crypto.com Arena Premium is responsible to support all marketing efforts for Crypto.com Arena Premium. This position is also responsible for fulfillment of sales campaigns focused on Premium Memberships (annual leases) for Suites, Premier Seats, and Tables & Lounges packages.
The Premium Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementation of Premium and Premium Events email strategy for Members and Prospects and for preparation of marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring campaign success. This position will support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including digital sales tools, CRM and sales leads lists, and support ongoing maintenance of Premium & Premium Events web pages.
- Prepare and deploy all Premium email communication – concert announcements, new sales, member communication, onboarding, etc.
- Maintain Premium & Premium Events email calendar encompassing Sales, Services, Newsletters, and Marketing campaign sends. Deploy all emails for all Premium verticals.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing email inquiries from Crypto.com Arena Premium Seating, Premium RSVP and Microsoft Theater Premium inboxes. Includes responding to guest inquiries and forwarding to necessary verticals for escalation.
- Prepare monthly digital marketing activity reports and metrics from Premium and Premium Events campaign activity, including social media, email, website. Setup tracking systems for email sends, sales cycle schedules and marketing campaigns.
- Support maintenance and functionality of the website content, digital sales tools, email lists, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant.
- Prepare email marketing recaps and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign stats and revenue generated.
- Manage creative requests for Premium department – receiving requests, briefing Creative Services while tracking timeline and revisions.
- Collaborate with sales team to streamline emails and communications
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with executing and tracking of marketing programs such as paid social, email, events, and content.
- Supports Sales-focused multi-channel marketing campaigns for Premium to generate interest and sales for Memberships, game packages and single event suite rentals
- Creates marketing recaps for promotions, campaigns, and events for internal and external stakeholders that track/analyze campaign performance.
- Produce concepts for campaigns and content including in-market campaigns, radio/video scripts, email content, website copy, collateral content etc.
- Support Premium teams in event execution, including overseeing signage, event communications, invitations, and post-event communications and surveys for Member events.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels (sales decks, collateral, website, etc) ensuring consistent voice.
- Support marketing fulfillment for AEG at-risk events including Lexus All-Star Chef Classic and Nike Basketball 3ON3 Tournament. Includes marketing fulfillment from announcement through post-event communications, and partner marketing fulfillment, and on-site event support.
- Minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools. Dynamics Marketing preferred.
- Working knowledge of email marketing tools and software.
- Experience with data analytics software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritize projects from multiple teams at high volume, on deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, results orientated with an ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems.
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions and inquiries form coworkers, clients, and customers in a timely manner.
- Willing to do things outside of the job description to accomplish department goals
- Willingness to work long, irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Events/Music industry experience preferred
Pay Scale: $65,000 - $77,981
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Anschutz Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAxLjk0LjIzNgM