Who we are
You’ll get to
- Create and execute content marketing campaigns that increase Co:Create Ink’s visibility, engagement, and community growth
- Oversee and maintain the Co:Create Ink’s presence on various social media platforms (Twitter, TikTok and Instagram)
- Generate and curate engaging content, including graphics, videos, blog posts tailored to our audience and optimized for search
- Manage and run the Ink loyalty program to enhance user retention and brand loyalty
- Develop and execute growth strategies aimed at increasing platform adoption, user engagement, and revenue growth
- Analyze performance data and develop reports that provide insights into marketing performance
- Collaborate with the product team to enhance the user experience based on consumer feedback and data
- Stay up to date on all things related to the tattoo industry and have a finger on the pulse of the industry while applying that knowledge to future strategies
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing with at least 1 year of that experience at a startup
- 3+ years of proven experience managing social media accounts (Instagram preferred)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a deep understanding of metrics, optimization, and growth models
- Experience with digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A motivated and driven self-starter
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- A passion for the art and tattoo community, with a keen understanding of how to build and nurture relationships in this space
- Experience in the tattoo industry
- Experience managing loyalty programs
- Experience/expertise in producing video content (TikTok, Reels)
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites twice a year at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Two company-wide shut downs a year to give everyone the week off in both the summer and winter.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary & compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about how we determine salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $100,800-109,200
- Equity Compensation: 0.022% - 0.031%
- We have a bias for action: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible. (Get sh*t done!)
- We lean into our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We assume the best of one another: We trust in each other and our team that we are all communicating and acting with the best intentions in mind.
- We earn our right to exist every day: We show the resilience and innovation needed to prove ourselves in an ever-evolving competitive market.
- We succeed, when our customers succeed: If our customers aren’t winning, neither are we.
- We approach everything with curiosity: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
- We are committed to a more inclusive future: Our team reflects our company mission of making web3 a more inclusive and welcoming space for everyone.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $100k - $105k
This job is closed
Benefits: Company Retreats, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|