HEAD OF MARKETING and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
THESE ARE LEAN TIMES AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN DO MORE THAN ONE THING:
This position requires experience both in blockchain marketing (community growth), AND business development (B2B partners etc).
Early stage DeFi startup, pre-token launch, post-funding, great time to get in.
First product already on testnet with thousands of users.
3 more products in the pipeline.
Salary + Token/Equity opportunity at ground floor.
Ultrade is all about bringing the centralized exchange quality and user experience to DeFi.
Limit Orderbook Spot DEX (already live on Testnet)
Hybrid Automated Market Maker (AMM Swap) - prototype on testnet
Leveraged Perpetuals DEX
Lending and Borrowing.
Our product suite is launching on Algorand blockchain, but will expand to be multichain, and later cross-chain.
We’re a small team and you’ll be working directly with the Founder/CEO.
Your main goal = Grow our community. You will be expected to know how to grow a community with serious numbers. Oh and… with a minimal budget. Almost anyone can throw money at it and get some results. We’re looking for someone savvy and experienced who gets cost efficient results.
Here’s what you’ll be expected to do on the Marketing side:
- Create and execute the marketing strategy with a lean budget.
- Shape the messaging of the company - what we say and how we say it
- Prepare content plans and article briefs, website etc.
- Write content - you will be expected to write some content, as well as be super good at directing and editing writers to create stellar content for blogs, articles, PR, and socials. If you can’t do this at a high level, please DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
- Grow and manage the community
- Mods management (what to say, how to say, what not to say, efficiency and professionalism, accuracy of information etc)
- Manage external agencies that provide social media management and content
- Oversee content (plans, topics, directing and editing of content)
- Help plan and shape various initiatives for community engagement and growth hacking, then execute those initiatives.
And on the Business Development Side:
You’ll be expected to generate collaborations and partnerships for our products.
The main deliverable will be to engage and close potential whitelabel partners who will launch their own DeFi platform using our whitelabel model. This includes KOLs, other blockchain companies and anything in between.
You need to know how to reach decision makers (not difficult in Web3), explain to them the value proposition, and close deals. There’s no “selling” involved as they aren’t required to pay anything. This is business development but you need to be the kind of person who can sell ice to a penguin.
- You’ve done marketing before in DeFi. And can prove yourresults.
- Experience in B2B business development
- Strong growth instincts for outbound outreach to find and identify partners
- Advanced knowledge about projects and new innovations in DeFi / blockchain industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially interacting with founders and CTOs
- Experience in leading and creating the strategy for business development of high growth technology companies
Advantage if you have:
Experience and knowledge in trading systems
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M