Coin Metrics is recruiting a Head of Marketing. Our Marketing lead will generate revenue streams (sales leads) and increase our brand awareness. This individual will plan, implement and measure our marketing and advertising activities.
- Creating the Coin Metrics marketing strategy, cultivating our public image and sharing our brand story.
- Researching and identifying the most relevant marketing platforms for reaching the target customer segments.
- Developing marketing campaigns to increase our brand awareness.
- Collaborating with product and research teams to identify potential efforts to highlight through marketing efforts.
- Developing marketing plans for specific product launches and other relevant efforts.
- Determining the relevant success metrics for measuring success of each marketing effort.
- Organizing and working with product owners to create/update our product collateral (e.g., product fact sheets, product announcements, testimonials).
- Creating a social media plan and reviewing social media content produced by the Community Manager.
- Managing our media engagement.
- Prepping team members for press appearances and public speaking engagements.
- Writing/editing press releases and working with press to coordinate media/PR efforts.
- Organizing and coordinating corporate promotional events (e.g., prospect events, conference activities, webinars).
- Working closely with partner organizations to coordinate joint marketing efforts (e.g., around joint research).
- Creating marketing dashboards to report on the overall performance of marketing efforts.
- Working with outside marketing experts and agencies as appropriate.
- Building a high functioning, right-sized marketing organization as organization grows.
YOUR EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
- Interest in and understanding of crypto and crypto assets
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other business related field
- Prior experience in marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads, SEO and SEM
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads, Hubspot Marketing, WordPress
- Knowledge of Google and MS Office products
- Ability to work cooperatively with design, product and sales teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with our COO
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
Greater Boston, MA (remote considered)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM