Blockchain.com is hiring a Web3 Institutional Client Services Senior Sales Executive
ENG London, England, United Kingdom
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain.com Institutional Client Services offers custody, trading, and lending services to institutional clients including crypto operators, hedge funds, family offices, venture capital funds, and banks. Senior sales executives, reporting to the head of institutional client services sales, are responsible for identifying, engaging, onboarding, and covering institutional accounts to help solve their needs and drive volume across trading and lending. They also are responsible for hiring and managing sales executives who focus on outreach, prospect follow-up and supporting the senior sales executives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Find new institutional accounts across hedge funds, crypto funds, venture funds, family offices, banks, and crypto operators within your region
- Contact accounts and present the services we provide across trading, lending, and margin
- Work with our institutional onboarding team to onboard accounts completing the KYC and AML requirements
- Cover onboard institutional accounts to identify their needs across trading and lending, provide market updates, work with our trading and lending desks to drive volume in those products
- Handle ongoing requests from institutional accounts for reporting
- Provide client feedback and market intelligence to the head of institutional product management to help develop new products and features
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience as a successful sales executive within financial services or technology
- Passion for crypto markets with crypto experience a plus
- Desire to build robust processes and procedures to support the growth of this business unit.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly with engineers, finance, and counterparties.
- Positive attitude and mature interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.