Tangany, based in Munich, is a highly innovative technology company with a market-leading B2B solution for the custody of digital assets on the blockchain (e.g. cryptocurrencies, tokenized assets, NFTs). Our solution is already used by more than 40 institutional customers. Tangany is regulated by the German federal financial supervisory authority, BaFin.
Using our modern blockchain API, we enable our customers to easily and securely integrate blockchain functionalities into their systems. This white-label solution saves high development costs and time, enabling fast market access and easy usability for end users. Regulatory requirements can be covered for appropriate assets via Tangany's crypto custody license if required.
For our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join our team and take E2E responsibility for our Custody product. As a Lead Developer, you will play a critical role in the development and success of our product, working with your team to ensure that our product meets the needs of our customers while achieving our goals associated with the product. This position includes technical leadership of a team as well as personnel responsibility for the developers on your team.
- Lead a team of experienced developers and take over end-to-end responsibility for our market-leading and innovative custody product
- Be a manager, mentor, and coach for your team members
- Act as the team representative to all Tangany employees and external partners
- Collaborate with your product owner and decide on the prioritization of tasks for your team
- Make independent decisions about software architecture and software design, especially on the subject of API design
- Develop scalable & secure backend services and APIs based on Node.js using TypeScript hosted via Microsoft Azure Serverless Functions
- Establish a DevOps mindset and implement and maintain Microsoft Azure CI/CD pipelines to ensure the highest quality standards while continuously delivering customer value
- Identify and drive technical innovations together with leads and developers of other development teams
- Develop and maintain standards for our software development, especially regarding code quality, clean code, automated testing & deployment, diagnostics, and monitoring
- > 5 years of experience in the design and development of APIs (REST/GraphQL) with TypeScript and Node.js
- > 2 years of experience in E2E responsibility and team leadership
- Proven experience in Microsoft Azure Stack (Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, API Management, etc.) as well as Microsoft Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Expert-level knowledge of web & microservice architectures, as well as API design & communication with OAuth2-based authentication methods
- Ideally experience in the areas of software security, automated testing, clean code, and design patterns
- Passion for blockchain is a must; technical blockchain know-how is an advantage
- English (> B1), ideally German (> A2)
- An attractive annual salary in line with market conditions
- 30 vacation days per year plus half days at Christmas (24.12) and New Year's Eve (31.12)
- Possibility of virtual shares (ESOP) in the company
- Office in the heart of Munich with perfect public transport connections
- The opportunity to become a blockchain expert
- Highly motivated, well-rehearsed team with diverse skill sets
- A guaranteed, fast learning curve and sufficient freedom
- Your choice of hardware (Mac, Windows, etc.)
- 100% remote work and flextime possible
- Plenty of fun with our ping pong table, free yoga class and team events
- Free drinks (water, tea, coffee, beer) and fruit
Become part of our highly motivated team and revolutionize the traditional financial market together with us in your leading role. Seize the opportunity and actively shape the future of the industry. Apply now and be part of our innovative journey to make blockchain technology accessible to everyone.
+++ ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM GERMANY +++ NO HEADHUNTERS +++
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $210k *
Location: Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|