Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York, London, Sweden, Cyprus, and Singapore.
Weâre Hiring: Marketing Intern
As a Marketing Intern at Talos, you will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our brand in the dynamic and fast-paced world of digital assets. This role is ideal for a motivated individual who is eager to learn and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing within the Fintech industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the team to create content that effectively communicates our value proposition and presents Talos as a leader.
- Monitor trends while learning about crypto/fintech/capital markets to help Talos position itself for success.
- Conduct competitor analysis around brand, messaging, marketing and press to help Talos benchmark its strengths and explore opportunities
- Track and report on marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) while learning to use best-in-class marketing technology tools.
- Class of 2025 pursuing a Bachelor's program in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Previous related experience in marketing (applicable coursework, projects, internships, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and a creative mindset.
- Interest in digital assets, capital markets, financial technology or related fields
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Located near our NYC HQ
In New York City, the hourly compensation is $30.
Get In Touch!
Sounds compelling? Weâd love to hear from you. Contact us directly.
Also, check out other open positions listed on our website.
Talos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Talos is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Â© Talos Trading, [email protected]