Research Engineer (Blockchain)
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Conduct research in multiple blockchain-related areas, including, but not limited to, applied cryptography, distributed systems, peer-to-peer networks, consensus algorithms, smart contracts, decentralized identifiers, and blockchain oracles.
- Research and contact Layer 1 protocols that are candidates for decentralization and distribution.
- Write technical reports and/or research articles when possible and present research findings at industry or academic events
- Build prototypes and early products by collaborating with business partners and engineers
- Collaborate with the product team to convert PoCs or MVPs into production-ready systems
- Engage and participate in activities in industry consortiums and standardization bodies
- Collaborate with researchers and engineers both within and outside of IoTeX to work towards building cutting-edge blockchain solutions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- A Master’s or Doctorate in computer science or a related field, or relevant experience in research and development
- Track record of research publications in blockchain-related topics
- Experience working on distributed platforms and blockchain technologies
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills and outstanding ability to influence and develop relationships with key business partners
- Fast learner of new blockchain technologies
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|