Title: Sales Director, Bay Area
Location: California, United States
Job Function: Direct Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Travel Requirements: 30+%
Industry: Computer Network & Security
The position is based in California and can be performed remotely when necessary. Applicants must hold U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status.â¯
About the position
Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Sales Director to our team for the Bay Area â northern California. Sales Directors with Keyfactor work in a high-level consultative role, meeting with âCâ level executives and selling Keyfactorâs products and services to potential customers. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers and have a proven ability to close business in the mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
Keyfactor leads the market in digital identity management solutions for data, devices, and applications. The Keyfactor product suite helps customers simplify and scale the issuance, deployment and management of trusted digital identities.
- Conduct meetings and close business in mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the âCâ level.
- Meet and exceed sales bookings quota attainment.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to expand product usage - cross selling additional products and upselling existing products.
- Meet and exceed account penetration goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
- Effectively create and manage pipeline in accordance with creation and conversion expectations.
- Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly bookings forecasts.
- Work closely with Channels and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 yearsâ successful experience developing IT sales opportunities and closing business within Enterprise Accounts, ideally within the Security space. Preference given to candidates with a strong understanding of Key Accounts within the territory and relationships with VARS in the Enterprise Market.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.â¯
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:â¯
- Comprehensive benefit coverageâ¯
- Flexible time offâ¯
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)â¯
- The Keyfactor Alliance Programâ¯
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:â¯â¯
Trust is paramount.â¯â¯
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.â¯â¯
Customers are core.â¯â¯
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.â¯â¯
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.â¯â¯
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.â¯â¯
We deliver with agility.â¯â¯â¯
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.â¯â¯
United by respect.â¯â¯â¯
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.â¯â¯
Teams make âitâ happen.â¯â¯
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.â¯â¯
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.â¯
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice