- You love to tackle big problems, break them down into smaller pieces and translate those into code.
- You are structured at heart leading to great documentation, code maintainability and structure.
- You learn quick and adapt even quicker.
- You have a deep interest in the blockchain and DeFi space.
- You work in an individual setting, and in a team.
- You are creative and dare to come up with innovative and disrupting ideas.
- You're fluent in English
- Experience with some frontend frameworks (Vue / React / Angular)
- Experience with NoSQL & key/value databases like LevelDB, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Experience building scalable HTTP API’s, RESTful/GraphQL
- Experience with Docker ecosystem and toolsets
- Previous experience with web3, RPC clients
- Solana knowledge / experience is a big plus
- Help building an enterprise-grade credit investment platform; feature by feature
- Think about maintainable architectural designs
- Write maintainable, well documented code
- Work together with diverse a team of talented builders
Credix focuses on Financial Services, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Brazil, United States, and Belgium. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://credix.finance/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM