Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About Customer Success
The Customer Success team at ConsenSys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. We’re looking for people who will step towards a customer who is asking for help and respond with innovative and creative ideas to help them course-correct. If you value constructive customer engagement and want to define the future of Blockchain production operations, we’d love to hear from you.
About Customer Enablement Team
Customer Enablement Team mission is to enable Builders, Customers and Partners to use and get the best out of our products suite MetaMask, Infura, Linea and CNFT. As part of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in:
- Delivering a seamless onboarding experience to our products
- Conducting comprehensive training sessions to enhance Builders expertise, demystifying the intricacies of web3 building
- Offering top-quality technical enablement, from in-depth code and infrastructure reviews to hands-on technical workshops and peer programming sessions.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. To explore our products and solutions, visit consensys.io!
What you’ll do
As a Senior Full Stack Enablement Engineer you will join a world class technical team, with State of the Art expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralized applications (Ðapps) and a strong knowledge of the Consensys product suite.
Most of our team members are known for their expertise on at least one Consensys product and have one area “deep” expertise (most often Solidity development or back-end development in Node.js / Typescript) as well as some generalist knowledge, and a willingness to learn more, in other areas.
You will be working closely with the ecosystem Builders who want to use Consensys products and will engage with them through our three main Enablement streams: Onboarding, Training and Technical Enablement.
Enabling Builders to use our products can also mean to build alongside them. You’ll get engaged in small technical Agile teams to deliver the missing pieces that will enhance their development experience and encourage them to advocate for our products.
As you gain more experience, you will be expected to contribute more in enforcing best practices and training/coaching the team. Over time, you'll become a trusted expert on one or more Consensys products, serving as a valuable resource for ConsenSys teams globally.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of the Blockchain technology and Ethereum ecosystem
- Hands-on experience in Web3 application development
- Mastery of one of the following disciplines:
- Back-end development: Typescript / Node.js (preference for Nest.js framework)
- Blockchain / smart contract development: Solidity / Ethereum, Web3.js or Ethers.js library
- Experience and/or willingness to learn about the other disciplines listed above
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps best practices
- Experience working on agile software development projects
- Experience working in a client facing environment, engaging with customers at a technical and non-technical level
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related subject
- General interest in DevOps topics / experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- General interest in QA / knowledge of testing frameworks and best practices
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure
- User or keen interest in Consensys products
Other skills to demonstrate
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
- Willingness to share your knowledge and expertise internally and externally
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $237k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company
|New York, United States
|Washington, United States
|Stamford, CT, United States
|Los Angeles, CA, United States
|Ny, NY, United States
|New York, United States
|San Francisco, CA, United States