Software Engineer, Full Stack
We’re building an asset management platform to serve the GameFi masses. Everything from discovery, management, socialization, and competitions will be accessible–effectively, a one-stop shop for all things needed to navigate the frontier of Web3 gaming.
In order to make Web3 gaming an inclusive reality for the Web2 masses, onboarding needs to be seamless, games incredibly fun, and asset management a breeze. We want to index on the latter, by allowing gamers to optimize their holdings by consolidating project specifics, whether financial or in-game mechanics, into a single administrative experience. So whether users want to find analytical content, leverage insights to drive opportunistic purchasing behaviour, or lean on portfolio strategies and underlying yield vaults for their assets, there’s a solution for everyone.
We’re looking for a highly experienced and skilled Full stack Software Engineer to help us realize this vision. The role requires the the following qualifications:
- Design, develop and maintain server-side logic for back-end solutions involving TypeScript, Go, SQL, Prisma, data ingestion, REST, GraphQL and Web Sockets.
- Building cloud services involving Docker, Terraform, AWS, CI CD, etc.
- Experience building with frontend technologies like Typescript, React, PWA, Next.js, Tailwind, or component libraries. Ownership and familiarity with maintaining a design system is a plus.
- Applying Web3 knowledge of Solidity, EVM transactions, ERC20s, ERC1155s, and ERC721s.
- Implement data security and protection protocols to maintain the integrity and safety of sensitive user data.
- Write efficient, reusable, and reliable code to optimize the web application for maximum speed, scalability, and system efficiency.
- Manage and optimize the interchange of data between the server and users, ensuring fast server responses.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle from inception to implementation and support, with an expectation to contribute to overall product vision.
- Debug and resolve technical issues, assisting in the troubleshooting of application issues reported by users or by monitoring solutions.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and effectiveness.
- Understanding of Ethereum, specifically the meta interactions of ERC20s, ERC721s, ERC1155s, onchain and offchain.
- Solid experience with back-end tools involving TypeScript, Go, SQL, Prisma, data ingestion, REST, GraphQL and Web Sockets.
- Experience with server-side frameworks like Express.js, Next.js,.
- Proficiency in using relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of Figma and its features, with the ability to read wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with Wallet integrations (MetaMask, WalletConnect, etc.): Tools and libraries for connecting Web3 applications with users' cryptocurrency wallets
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of secure user authentication methods, such as JWT or OAuth.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Exposure to infrastructure services such as Hashicorp, AWS, Docker, and Cloudflare.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and experience in microservices architecture.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Overlapping knowledge with ParagonDAO’s partners
Experience with GraphQL APIs is a plus.
Knowledge of Docker or other containerization technologies.
Familiarity with serverless technologies like AWS Lambda.
Experience with CI/CD pipeline configuration and deployment.
Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (like Redis).
Familiarity with WebSockets or similar technologies for real-time communication.
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Los Angeles, CA, USA
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $95k - $120k
Location: Remote. Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Los Angeles, CA, USA
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|