Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We’re looking for experienced Blockchain Engineers to join our Core Team, who responsible for building and supporting crypto-focused innovations, including Wallet Core, an open-sourced, cross-platform library implementing low-level cryptographic wallet functionality for a high number of blockchains in a succinct way.
- Research, design and develop new blockchain for wallet core
- Implement new features for existing blockchain
- Improve existing code
- Write well tested code, keep high test code coverage
- 2+ years working in Crypto/Blockchain using Rust or GO or C++
- Strong software development background and knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of writing efficient and safe code
- Self-managed, proactive work >
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills, including exceptional English written communication
Nice to have:
- Experienced with cryptography / security is a plus
- Experienced with iOS / Android / Rust / Wasm is a plus
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|