WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the launch of DeStore’s 1st NFT by the end of Q1.
- Create a launch strategy and lead it to fruition.
- Manage executions, and ensure they’re on brand, budget, and deadline.
- Execute (OR delegate, depending on your strategy) the following tasks:
- Content creation
- Community building and management
- Bringing a KOL/influencer on board
- Onboarding a new collaborator and manage them to successfully execute any of the responsibilities listed above that you wish to delegate
- … and more.
- Maintain and increase the momentum of the community after the launch.
- Support founders to fundraise from crypto investors.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Successful experience of an NFT/Token launch in a Web3-community based project using NFTs/Tokens as a utility. (Not a PFP project)
- Subject-matter-expert level knowledge of community building and Web3 marketing.
- Notable experience in a leadership role, developing and executing marketing strategies. (no need to be in Web3)
- Notable experience working with major consumer-facing NFT-related projects (e.g. RTFKT)
- Well-connected in the industry, with the ability to be able to bring KOLs on board if needed in the launch marketing strategy that you would create.
- Extensive Twitter experience.
- Prior experience working in the retail/commerce industry.
- Prior experience in content creation for social media, blog posting, newsletters and so on.
- Prior experience in leading PR.
- Prior experience growing/founding an early-stage startup.
HOW WOULD YOU WORK?
- We welcome working with pseudonymity. Pseudonymity is the best way to work with the best talent because pseudonymity minimizes the risk of new challenges by not exposing real identities, even while you’re working a full-time job.
- you could use a pseudonym.
- you could use an avatar and voice-changer for meetings.
- you do not need to show us your real identity.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete this form.
- You DO NOT need to send us your CV, LinkedIn, or GitHub if you apply with pseudonym.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTk1LjE5NgM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States||