Customer Success Internships
1 jobs found
|Atlanta, GA, United States|| |
$20k - $237k
This job is closed
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an insatiably curious individual interested in a career in Customer Success to conduct market and customer research. Circle’s products enable customers of all sizes blazing a trail in the Web3 economy. This individual will have a front row seat to all of these exciting developments. Throughout your summer internship, you will be exposed to a wide variety of activities ranging from data analytics and process development to customer engagement and problem solving.
When you finish your internship, you will have tangible experience on the front lines of an emerging industry and experience building a “first of its kind” market intelligence pipeline working with a global team.
What you'll work on:
- Curating content and internal publishing of content curation and internal publishing
- Reporting on market intelligence
- Analyzing customer trends
- Assisting with client engagement initiatives
- Educating through Circle University
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience writing
- Familiarity with Google applications
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Ability to carry out research on assigned topics
- Experience in creating content briefs or outlines
- Ability to fact-check content
- Complete fluency in American English
- Experience/familiarity or a willingness to learn Apple MacOS
- Knowledge of the crypto-industry is a plus but not required. We’re happy to get you up to speed on the industry
- A fun and positive attitude
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay: $20 per hour
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM